Tuesday, January 27, 2009



Well... I have uploaded the latest picture of my cute granddaughter because I am afraid that Joni is going to be up and around enough to look at the blog. She is going to see the pictures I have posted in the past and once that happens, as our friend Meryl Rasmussen instructed me, I will need to break out the check book because I owe her big. :( ..... Isn't she cute!!!

Joni continues to make slow progress day by day. She is able to walk down stairs and be upright for a little longer than before. She is able to function enough to be home by herself and people keep checking on her during the day. It's been two weeks since the surgery and we are glad it is behind us. We keep saying "It just takes time". Sorry for not sharing any new and different information, but short of just making things up, I'm just sharing the facts.

Thanks for all the support,

Clay

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Enjoy those baby moments, they don't last long.

    ReplyDelete